• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you feed 8 week old baby buns VEGGIES?

Babies that had veggies whilst still with their Mum are OK to continue having them after weaning.
How long have you had the Baby. If she is only 8 weeks old she should only just have been weaned

:?

If she was weaned too early ( about 6 weeks) then I would *not* introduce Veg until she is at least 3 months old

Janex

tiny tiny bit. Might be worth waiting until she has settled in with you for a few weeks then gradually introduce postage sized pieces. Stick to one veg at a time and wait a week before introducing new ones.

one of the babies that I took in just over a week ago that are 17days old as come out of the nest today and started eating a bit of carrot with mum. I have had baby rabbits try and pinch veg of mum at 11 days old and have been absolutely fine, just don't go giving him loads.:D

l have 2 baby buns at the moment and they are eating everything mummy eats and that was from as soon as they were in and out of the nest. and now they are trying to eat anything that they can try!!

Back