• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for grinch/ has come through ok

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
Grinch is a 7 year old buck who is one of our permanent residents he is not very well at all, he,s all hunched up, he,s eating and drinking but he,s lost a huge amount of weight, he,s dribbling so i suspect its his teeth but i dont know if he,s strong enough to undergo a GA :cry::cry::cry:i have the vets at 12.30 and i fear he may have to be helped to the bridge:cry::cry:he,s been such a happy little chap untill today now he looks so unhappy :cry::cry:

Last edited:
Awww, poor Grinch. :cry: :cry: :cry: As you said though, I seriously doubt his ability to survive a GA. I know that once you get to the vet, you will make the decision that is the best for him. HUGE hugs to you. xxxxx :cry:

{{{vibes}}} I really hope the vets can help Grinch. I know you'll do what's right for him and he will love you for that. Thinking of you

vibes for grinch i think im going to lose him/UD GOING IN FOR A GA TOMORROW

Grinch has been to the vets, he is half his body weight:cry: but is still eating and drinking:shock: ive started syringe feeding him aswell but on inspection of his mouth he needs a dental, so he,ll be having it done tomorrow he needs as manya

vibes for grinch i think im going to lose him/UD GOING IN FOR A GA TOMORROW

Grinch has been to the vets, he is half his body weight:cry: but is still eating and drinking:shock: ive started syringe feeding him aswell but on inspection of his mouth he needs a dental, so he,ll be having it done tomorrow he needs as many vibes as poss:cry::cry:

I will be sending the poor lad TONS of vibes for tomorrow, I hope SO much that he makes it through the GA and has a successful dental so that he can get some weight back on. xxx

(((((((((((((((((((( VIBES )))))))))))))))))))))

vibes for grinch

well he,s in now as we speak:cry::cry: the vet is going to call me when he,s had it done, he really didnt look very well this morning at all:cry::cry:

vibes for grinch

the vets have just called and grinch is waking up nicely from his GA im so happy i really didnt think he,d come through it:D:D:D he,s such a little fighter

Back