• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guinness & Caffrey - more Honeypigs

baileydonut

Alpha Buck
I picked up two boys on Saturday afternoon for Jill. They had been together and fighting. Its strange as they had been getting on for about a year and suddenly started fighting. One has his ear ripped in half from an old injury.

Anyway, first up is Guinness - so named as he is black and white ... I know, I know, Guinness is mainly black with a white head and this Guinness is the other way round.

Here he is

Picture003.jpg

Next is Caffrey. I think you can guess why he is called that .. it was either that or Murphys.

Here he is

Picture005.jpg

They are settling in at the moment. Obviously still quite shy, but are very very cuddly and have been sitting with us quite happily on our laps.

They are very handsome. Guinness has been out to see me more today, but not Caffrey. They both seem to enjoy a cuddle though :)

Back