• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's MONDAY!!!!!!

capel

Warren Veteran
:DIt's TODAY at last:D I'm leaving in just under an hour to go and pick up Leanne and Gordon from Manchester airport. Then I'll move Dennis out into the garden run until it's time for him to go home so that I can get the indoor pen and room ready for TIM and his new wife, FLISS, before I pick them up tonight!!:D:D:D

Last edited:
YAY!!!!!!!!! That is great news Hilda.....you must be SOOOOOO excited to have Tim coming home at last with his brand new wifey bun!!!! :D :D I'll bet Leanne is going to be VERY happy to see Dennis, too!!! :D :D

MUST......HAVE.......LOADS.......OF.......PICS !!!!! :D :D :D

I'm not picking them up till around 6pm and as it's just over an hour to the pick-up pint I hope to have some pics up around 8pm!!

Hello :wave: Well jet lagged and can't sleep and very excited to met Fliss ! :D Miss Dennis lots and hope he'll give me a better reception than my others did. I got a frosty shoulder from all:(, even went out of their way to walk off:roll:, away from me, apart from Dexy who came bounding up for nose rubs! Knowing Dennis doubt he'll care much either :roll::lol:

Awww Hilda Im so excited for you and dont forget the champers !

Lea anne so glad you had a great holiday :wave:

Back