• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Patches, Thumper and Stella!

Artak

Young Bun
We went to the local ASPCA (haha yes I'm in America now) today and got a trio of three adorable little animals.

Patches!
patchesstock01byfunnybuii2.jpg

Patches is a 2 year old male bunny. *hugs* He's adorable isn't he? Does anyone have any guesses on what breed he is?

Thumper!
thumperstock01byfunnybuuk3.jpg

Thumper is my first lop-eared bunny. Hehe. I love the fur on the back of her head. It's /so/ soft!

And Stella... my new pigger
stellastock01byfunnybunmy6.jpg

And Stella... she came with the other two bunnies... It's kind of scary how much they get along and how much she acts like a bunny! I never knew guinea pigs and rabbits could get along so well...

This trio was at the ASPCA for a while... they were even on the news a while back. Now they have a home where they will get plenty of attention!

Aw they're all gorgeous! :love:

I'd recommend separating the piggy from the bunnies though, a kick from a bunny (even in play) can seriously injure a little piggy.

AMETHYST

Back