• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harriet and Harvey

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
These are my two real oldies, Harvey (white bunny) is 11 years old and Harriet is 9.5 years old!!, they love each other too!!

HarrietHarvey7308001x2.jpg

It's so lovely how they found each other, it must be hard to pair two very oldies - clearly meant to be :love:

Yes it is because neither of them had a partner before ever and Harriet is not neutered but they get on so well and when I pick her up to give her her injection Harvey gets really frantic looking for her and we have to keep talking to him, then when you put her back down with him he washes her and snuggles her and really worries about her, it's so lovely!!

Yes it is because neither of them had a partner before ever and Harriet is not neutered but they get on so well and when I pick her up to give her her injection Harvey gets really frantic looking for her and we have to keep talking to him, then when you put her back down with him he washes her and snuggles her and really worries about her, it's so lovely!!

Thats so sweet! :love:

Back