• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peter and Betty

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
My two dutches

They love each other too!!

PeterBetty225308x2-1.jpg

oh my goodness,they are the spitting image of my Norman and Beatrix

So they are!!, that's amazing, such lovely bunnies

*cuddles Peter and Betty*

They are GORGEOUS, Theo!!!!!

Yes they are lovely, they are special needs, well Betty is, but they are so gentle, they were up for adoption but nobody wanted them:cry::cry:

Awww - they are a gorgeous couple! I've heard loads about them so it's lovely to see them - can't believe no one wanted them!! :(

Awww - they are a gorgeous couple! I've heard loads about them so it's lovely to see them - can't believe no one wanted them!! :(

I know and they are so lovely, they are really gentle bunnies, I always think it's such a shame when people don't give special needs bunnies a chance, I love them!!, never mind they can stay here and be loved:love::love:

I know and they are so lovely, they are really gentle bunnies, I always think it's such a shame when people don't give special needs bunnies a chance, I love them!!, never mind they can stay here and be loved:love::love:

The most love and devotion ive ever received from a bunny was our old girl Amile, who was half blind, had painful arthritis, severe dental problems, mites, runny eyes, sores and scars, snuffles, and was very very nervous as shed lived alone in a crate for 7 years...But she was delightful, she used to follow me around the room and sit on my lap while i groomed her and happily accept any medication she needed...im crying now
Why people wouldnt want to take on these beautiful creatures to give tem another chance is so totally beyond me
Get snapping them up, people!
Theyre SUCH a gorgeous pair btw Theo...sorry it just took me back for a moment

:love: nose rubs to them :love:

The most love and devotion ive ever received from a bunny was our old girl Amile, who was half blind, had painful arthritis, severe dental problems, mites, runny eyes, sores and scars, snuffles, and was very very nervous as shed lived alone in a crate for 7 years...But she was delightful, she used to follow me around the room and sit on my lap while i groomed her and happily accept any medication she needed...im crying now
Why people wouldnt want to take on these beautiful creatures to give tem another chance is so totally beyond me
Get snapping them up, people!
Theyre SUCH a gorgeous pair btw Theo...sorry it just took me back for a moment

:love: nose rubs to them :love:

Thank you and thank you for explaining what a joy special need bunnies can be, they seem to be so devoted, they want nothing other than to be loved and it's really sad that people just want the latest 'designer' bunny or a small bundle of fluff, that what I love about doing this that after everything they have been through these bunnies just want love.

I am so please that you got such a pleasure out of looking after Amile and made her life happy in the end, old and special needs bunnies are wonderful!!

Back