• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timothy Hay

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Has anyone bought a bale of timothy hay from Chinchilla Shop online? Ive got things from there before but never bought the timothy hay before. I always got it from BB before and they said that these also used the same suppliers so just wondering if its as good. I know alot of you get it from Norman DFH but this one is a bigger bale for about the same money. :?

Don't want to hijack your post but can you post the link for the chinchilla site?
I bought my buns their first bag of Timothy yesterday (I've tried to avoid it 'cos of the price) but they all love it.
Thanks

it is the same hay, so no need to panic.

Hi Darren.. thanks. The last bale i got from BB was the 2nd cut which my lot went nuts for.. this is 1st cut i think so cant decide whether to give it a go or not. Its the only place ive found that sell a bale of hay like you used to do :?

Back