• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

for rngpwelfare! Carlton loves Simon the vet!

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
can we go and see Simon ....... pwwwwwwease?! put me in the box and we go, yes?

DSCF1805.jpg

:lol:

Awww I didn't realise just how dinky he was!! Such a cutie ;)

i think he was having a skinny day, which was why i took the picture actually! i was going "er, ryan, what have you done to the rabbit? he looks tiny!"

he's actually a bit bigger (not alot though) but i think he'd put his "magic knickers" on or something!! :lol:

Awwwwwwwww he's lovely.:love::love::love:
Thank you for the very cute picture

I shall tell Simon he has a thread on here when I see him on Tuesday.

I know he lurks on here from time to time.:D

i think he was having a skinny day, which was why i took the picture actually! i was going "er, ryan, what have you done to the rabbit? he looks tiny!"

he's actually a bit bigger (not alot though) but i think he'd put his "magic knickers" on or something!! :lol:

:lol::lol:

Uncle Simon said thank you very much.

He then got in to trouble with the rest of the staff as we were looking at you on here and on youtube using the practice computer.
But don't tell everyone:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Carlton says he thinks it's funny that Uncle Simon was being naughty at work, he likes anyone that is mischievous because he is very cheeky himself!

:lol: i hope he enjoyed the youtube vids! :lol:

Back