• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fluff

chloaster

Warren Veteran
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=122262

I had the pleasure of meeting Helen and Fluff last night when I went to pick the little bunster up and we have to admit she has become a lovely bunny since her spay! She came home and has been happy to be cuddled and groomed and not showed any agression at all. I an sure we will be able to find her a gorgeous hubby and a great new home in no time! :D

CIMG9610.jpg

:wave: Hello Chloe!

It was lovely to meet you, and thank you sooooo much for taking Fluff! Well I must admit I had a few tears when Fluff went, :cry: and it was very sad to clean her cage out for the last time! :( but I feel she will be better in a forever home with a handsome man of her own. With 3 dogs, 3 cats, 5 birds and my job she wouldn't get the time spent on her she deserves here, even if I almost did fone up to cancel!
I cant believe the difference in her in such a short time, the vet said she would probably calm down in a couple of weeks but it was like someone waved a magic wand, she was a different bunny overnite and her name "Fluff" started to suit her again :) She is cute isn't she? I hope whoever takes her continues to brush her! I got many war wounds grooming her but never gave up! ;) She has such a beautiful coat!
Anyway, thanks again Chloe, you are a star!* :D Hope the gorgeous girl finds her perfect home soon! x Helen x

Miss you little girl, attitude or no attitude! :cry:

Helen x

I'm sure she misses you too although she has been saying hello to lots of new bunny friends passing by - we think she might have poor eyesight which could possibly have been why she was defensive before - she is settling in really well tho :D

Thanks for the update Chloe! Sad to hear about her eyes, but glad to hear she,s meeting other buns! :thumb: Hope she meets Mr. Right soon!
If her sight is bad, she must have excellent sense of smell, cos she loves millet, she used to steal the birds and could spot it a mile off! That was how I used to get her back in the cage when she first arrived and lived in the bird room, I bribed her with millet! Never failed! x Helen x

Back