• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A 3rd Bunny!

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Well- me and my mum have been thinking about bonding a 3rd bunny with Drak and Josh!
Can anyone give me any past experience information or help on getting a 3rd bunny?
Thanks,
Jack x

Well I would say your best bet is a laid back neutered female. I would talk to some local rescues and see if they have anything suitable and if they will help you with bonding, which can be tricky for the inexperienced.

Im wanting some help bonding my male and female. I live in Huddersfield.
Any tips on anyone or where i could try?!
Sorry its just i noticed your both from Sheffield!!
xx

Well I would say your best bet is a laid back neutered female. I would talk to some local rescues and see if they have anything suitable and if they will help you with bonding, which can be tricky for the inexperienced.

Thanks! x
So a female would probably be better?
Thanks
Jack x

Yeah, I think three males would probably be pushing it....especially as your two had a spring fever tantrum a few days ago.

Yeah, I think three males would probably be pushing it....especially as your two had a spring fever tantrum a few days ago.

Yep Exactly!:D
Maybe having a lady in their life will change them:rolleyes::lol:

So I iwll look on RR and see if there is any Females needing loving homes x
Jack x

Im wanting some help bonding my male and female. I live in Huddersfield.
Any tips on anyone or where i could try?!
Sorry its just i noticed your both from Sheffield!!
xx

When are you wanting them bonded? I may be able to do it for you dependant on that.....for a donation to Barnsley Animal Rescue Center.

When I wanted to add a 3rd bun I went to a rescue for a spayed female bun. When I got to the rescue (I went with Hilda Capel) we were both horrified at the state of the place :cry: She didn't have any spayed females in only neutered bucks. I couldn't leave empty handed so I brought hom Thomas :D :D
The bonding was a tough one :( the new bun and my other male bun bonded lovely straight away but it was the female that wasn't nice and didn't want to accept Thomas.

After a while she did settle and accepted him into their group :DI then added another laid back male into the group and again the boys get on great it's Furby that's the boss and keeps the boys in check :lol::lol:

Didn't your two recently have a scrap? Personally I would leave well alone in case the bond is disrupted, unless you are prepared to seperate. Claire

Back