• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm in love with this hutch.

:(

Jacks current hutch is 4ft and plenty of room but want to get him a bigger hutch
or one with 2 levels.

Ill keep looking

:wave: looks a bit small to me. think that pitched roof area is wasted space as not much room to manouvre. i would keep looking as there are some really amazing ones on ebay.

I don't know what i'm doing wrong but i cant find many hutches that i can afford and the biggest size that will fit is 5ft.

I don't know what i'm doing wrong but i cant find many hutches that i can afford and the biggest size that will fit is 5ft.

Why don't you email the seller and check the sizes :)

It may be that it is actually 50 inches wide and the description is wrong??

it is worth keep watching ebay. My friend was looking for one but on a limited budget - after about a month or 2 a really amazing one came up that a man locally had made and it had hardly been used - a really nice excellent quality hutch with insulation etc on top of a large run - all for £40. But I had to go on ebay every day or so for a month or 2 to find it - so is worth persevering.

I would rather get a 5 ft x 2 ft x 2ft hutch with one level, than a 4 ft hutch with two and the second level being so small. The ramp wastes floor space, and the triangular shape makes it very small on the top level, and probably awkward to clean, too.
What is the most you can afford?

This one looks ok, but it says "pick up only", and I can't find where in the UK the seller is located. I don't like the new ebay page design.

http://ngvi.ebay.co.uk/vi?ngvi&back...tle=hutch+5&pass=F8ltGEAOqtysZzxo7r1tEI9qnrY=

Last edited:
An 18 inch deep 5 foot or even a 4 foot (double height) hutch is way to small for rabbits.

You are far better saving up your money until you get something a lot bigger and more suitable which will last you for many years.

I haven't got it, but its a Happy Hutch but at a cheaper price!
Loads of people on here have got them, I think they look excellent value.

I have that (the 6ft one) but without the run, it's very good.

best to keep saving and get one youre truly happy with - the first two hutches i bought, i was trying to economise, all that happened was i ended up feeling guilty about them having no space and had to buy new oens within 6 months, ended up spending more than if i'd just bought the bigger ones in the first place!

I think that last one you posted is fab. Here's hoping your mum can help you! Do explain that if you compromise on space now you'll only end up needing to buy them something bigger in a few months and that'll be spending more money than if you just got this one in the first place. :)

AMETHYST

Back