• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeding routine

Indeed! Buns are creatures of habit and need routine :)
Mine all have their pellets as "breakfast" in the morning when we get up. Lots and LOTS of hay all day and then greens in the evening. x

Yes,
First thing they have some veg, and some timothy hay, at tea time they have some more fresh food and even more fresh hay, and at bed time they have their pellets, and another handful of hay in their litter tray.

Indeed! Buns are creatures of habit and need routine :)
Mine all have their pellets as "breakfast" in the morning when we get up. Lots and LOTS of hay all day and then greens in the evening. x

SNAP :D But mine also have a treat before bedtime :oops: Oh and Gabriel has now learnt that if comes and periscopes next to me while I'm chopping the veg he gets an extra slither of carrot :love::love:

Mine have Veg in the morning- then A tad more veg and pelets at tea time- then they have a few treats before bed (The treats are given every other day:))
Jack x

Mine have veg and fresh grass in the morning before work, and I top up their hay :) In the evening they have a bit more veg, pellets and I top up their hay again :) x

Veg in morning, pellets at night, hay at night and a small amount in the morning as they only really use it for lying on and not eating much of it :roll:
Soon to have grass aswell (but dandelions are an order of day over here!)

Mine are all waiting for me in the morning even the piggies have their front paw ready on their food bowls.

I feed mine veg and pellets morning and night and lots and lots of yummy hay.

they do indeed.. last time i had a lie in (breakfast 3 hours late) alvin got stasis and im convinced it started as a tantrum and almost resulted in my boys death.. i have learned my lesson i now get up on time and then go back to bed :lol::lol::lol::lol:

mine have hay all the time.

veg and fruit in the morning.

green veg at night.

pellets every other day or every third day.

a raviolo twice a week at night each simply because they rush me for them and seem to really enjoy them.

they also get ready grass or graze-on twice a week, usually in the morning.

Back