• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Only 2 and a bit hours to go....

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
till I pick up my new bunny Jake!!!!

Here is his cage all ready for him :oops:
JakeApril08005.jpg

JakeApril08004.jpg

Will no doubt be posting hundreds of photos of him later :D

Helen x

OOooooooo I'm so excited for you Helen. I hope the bonding goes well and I cant wait to meet him. Nice vet bed btw;):lol:

I'm excited as well..this has certainly injected a bit of excitement into a normally uninteresting Sunday!! I wish my phone could send pics..it can take them but it can't recieve of send them , otherwise I'd do one for you at 12!!:D

Sean is still saying 'He'd better be cute or he's not staying'!!

He's joking of course.

I'm like a kid being all excited!

:lol: I'll tell him it was your idea tho Lynne!

Got to take his car so have got to be nice to him today, mine hasn't got any petrol and tomtom won't charge from it :(

Am just trying to waste time now till we cab set off!

Helen x

Wow, that's really exciting, I bet he will love his new cage.

By the way do you have any advice about keeping house rabbits, we found that constant moulting was a problem so they have to live in the special rabbit shed.

I am sure you will have some very happy bunnies
:rabbit2::bunny:

Wow, that's really exciting, I bet he will love his new cage.

By the way do you have any advice about keeping house rabbits, we found that constant moulting was a problem so they have to live in the special rabbit shed.

I am sure you will have some very happy bunnies
:rabbit2::bunny:

He's only going to be a temporary house rabbit until he is bonded with my other two then they will all be going into the new playhouse.

They do come in to have a run round tho, and chew the skirting boards and make a mess and poo everywhere!!

Well I've just met him :love: he is so cute. I nearly didn't go to meet Hilda I very nearly brought him home to live with me :lol::lol:

Can't wait for some piccies .

Back