• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pipstrel!!!!

I know I can't wait, his cage is sitting next to me ready for him!!

And you get Tim back today too, bet you are as excited as me!!

There's been a slight change of plan which means I'll be collecting him at 6 pm on Monday. Actually it's worked out very well as I now don't have to rearrange the dining room for Tim and Fliss as Dennis will be going home sometime tomorrow which means that he can go out in the garden all day and it gives me ample time to clean/deodourise etc the pen for Tim and Fliss's arrival!
I should think Karen's on her way now to pick Jake up, so the countdown's really started, Helen!!!:D I can't wait to meet him!! I'll text you as soon as I see him, and again when Rog and I set out to meet you.

There's been a slight change of plan which means I'll be collecting him at 6 pm on Monday. Actually it's worked out very well as I now don't have to rearrange the dining room for Tim and Fliss as Dennis will be going home sometime tomorrow which means that he can go out in the garden all day and it gives me ample time to clean/deodourise etc the pen for Tim and Fliss's arrival!
I should think Karen's on her way now to pick Jake up, so the countdown's really started, Helen!!!:D I can't wait to meet him!! I'll text you as soon as I see him, and again when Rog and I set out to meet you.[/QU

OK thanks so much for doing this :)

The first sentence there is a bit ambiguous... I mean there's a change of plan when I'm collecting Tim & Fliss. When I read it over it looked as if it could have meant Jake!! Just thought I'd clarify that..:lol:

Back