• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bonding PMs...

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone still have copies of all 3 of my bonding method PMs which did the rounds a while back?

If so could they send them back to me, I've deleted them from my outbox but think they may be helpful to keep on record for the future.

Ta :wave:

I have them Sooz, but I'm getting a message about you not wanting to recieve PM's :? Is your in box full ??

Will keep trying

:wave:

I tried sending you a pm but your box is full :lol:

Would you mind forwarding them to me hun? I have decided to adopt another bun to bond with Buu as she is going to remain outside but Beau is going to be moving inside as a housebun :)

I need to make sure I do everything right this time :shock: :lol: So I am trying to read everything I can about bonding :) x

Thanks Julia, my inbox IS full now, let me sort it and I wil forward them on.

These ones are for a difficult bond Becky, if either rabbit is easily stressed this may not be the best method to use but you can take a look at them anyway :)

Thanks Julia, my inbox IS full now, let me sort it and I wil forward them on.

These ones are for a difficult bond Becky, if either rabbit is easily stressed this may not be the best method to use but you can take a look at them anyway :)

Thank you honey :) I will read it even if it doesnt apply to my bunnies :oops: :lol:

Buu and Beau were fairly difficult which is why I gave up because neither bun will just give in and let the other be boss :roll: Hopefully it will be easier with the new bun :shock: :lol: x

Back