• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bunnies and their run

lisa12lisa

Young Bun
Here's a couple of piccies of my bunnies and their run :)

100_0109.jpg

100_0088-1.jpg

100_0115-1.jpg

100_0121.jpg

first attempt at posting pictures from photobucket- hope it works :D

It came from canine kennels

http://www.caninekennels.com

It was not bad price wise- the run measures 10 feet by 6 feet and it was around 450 pounds with the roof, but it was in a 30% off sale!!! It may seem expensive but it will last for ever and my buns live outside 24/7 ( unless its really cold and they go in my garage :) ) the only mod I had to do was run a strip of 1" by 1" wood around the bottom so my piggies can use it too- in a penned off area of course!!!

Here's a couple of piccies of my bunnies and their run :)

100_0109.jpg

100_0088-1.jpg

100_0115-1.jpg

100_0121.jpg

first attempt at posting pictures from photobucket- hope it works :D

Wow, that is so cool. How did you make it. Roughly how much did it cost. My partner was taking the micky out of me, trying to create a fox proof run and started talking about an electrified fence etc! so I am glad to see there are other people like me that go to such effort to give their bunnies a safe life not being cooped up in a hutch all day.
Well done - I am interested to copy this idea. x

thank you all for your great comments :) the four sides of the run probably took about an hour to put together- including carrying it down the garden !!! The roof took a bit of time as it is screwed onto the four roof timbers and it was hard to reach the middle - as its 10 foot by nearly seven foot, but my wonderful brother got his powerfull drill/screwdriver and it wasnt too bad, but all in it took about five hours- but its fun and the best bit was when I put the buns in- they really didnt know what to do with themselves:shock::shock::shock:

Back