• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bristol to Bolton 1st of May onwards

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Can anybody help get Bertie from Avon small animal rescue to me in Bolton, Snowy as very kindly offered to bring him to me if anybody can get him from Bristol to Warwick. It as goot to be after 2th May as this is when Bertie will have had his Vaccs.:D:D

Last edited:
No cos they have to be done 2 weeks apart and his new home won't be ready till after this date.

David will have finished another shed by then so Bertie will have a place of his own to settle in, I asked for them to do the vaccs as I wouldn't be having for a couple of weeks so he may as well get them done there while he is waiting to come to me.
Daren't put David under any pressure and tell him shed as to be finished yesterday now had I;):lol::lol::lol:

David will have finished another shed by then so Bertie will have a place of his own to settle in, I asked for them to do the vaccs as I wouldn't be having for a couple of weeks so he may as well get them done there while he is waiting to come to me.
Daren't put David under any pressure and tell him shed as to be finished yesterday now had I;):lol::lol::lol:

For goodness sake!! I've told you just turn left at the top of the stairs:shock::shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ah so this is the one you meant earlier... Sorry, it's either Tuesday or early June - too soon and too late for you I'm afraid.

Is anybody coming up from Bristol to perhaps to Warwick or the West Midlands on either Friday 2nd May or Sat 3rd of May as Bertie will be having is VHD jab on the Friday morning so he will be ready to come to me then YAAAAAAAAAAAY:D

I'm doing Bristol to Ansty (M6/M69 junction) with work on the 2nd June. Could go via Warwick if that's any help. Its probably too late though.

Hi is there no way he can have his other vacs up here i can still get him this weekend to west yorks and he is welcome to stop a bit if necessary

I'm doing Bristol to Ansty (M6/M69 junction) with work on the 2nd June. Could go via Warwick if that's any help. Its probably too late though.

I could collect from Ansty... (Ansty Hall near Shilton?)
I have family close....
Then I could drop Bertie to Theo????? :wave:

Ohhhhh Now I am getting really excited:D:D:D I have pm'd and emailed so will let you know as soon as I know.

Back