• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Owed to Barney (2 today!)

Isabel

Warren Veteran
My big boy Barney is two! Can't believe it, how time flies. Also means Florence is two and all the other world bunnies so :wave: happy birthday!

This is one of the first pics I took of him hoppity skipping about didn't realise what a cutey baby face he was.
100_0237.jpg

Look they are just about the same size! That didn't last long!
100_0326.jpg

Proper baby baby baby awwwwwwwww
Cadiz.jpg

Look at that scrummy yummy white belly.
rabbits_9_2.jpg

And with his wifey :love:
rabbits_9_8.jpg

Despite having cateracts he is so confident and happy. Roxy lets him know when there is food around as she can hear the rustle of an ss bag from three miles away. We've had a few health scares with Barney but touch wood not for a long time and he hasn't needed his teeth done since before Christmas.

I love Barney so much and he even let me have a stroke today :D
Happy birthday Barney!

What fab photos :love: :love: :love:

I love all of them but the one of Barney with Roxy at the end is just so sweet! And the baby one too - it's lovely to see that, as it must have been similar to what Rosie looked like as a baby, which we never saw.

Great news that he's gone so long without his teeth being done :D

Happy Birthday Big Boy Barney! :wave:

What fab photos :love: :love: :love:

I love all of them but the one of Barney with Roxy at the end is just so sweet! And the baby one too - it's lovely to see that, as it must have been similar to what Rosie looked like as a baby, which we never saw.

Great news that he's gone so long without his teeth being done :D

Happy Birthday Big Boy Barney! :wave:

Thanks Helen. Yes its lovely to see baby pics which doesn't happen very often with rescue rabbits. That picture was the one Jill put up of him on RR so its before we got him. I love that pic of them both too. James took it. I thin it's my favourite of them. I've got it as my desk top at work. Needless to say everyone thinks I'm slightly bonkers at work :rolleyes:

A very Happy Birthday Barney ..and your siblings..Florence, Dakota, Devon, Madrid and Lima....love Auntie Jill x

(and your older siblings..who were 2 nine weeks ago Milan, Vienna, Quebec, Rio and Rimini :D)

Back