• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscar hates me

oscarbunny

Warren Veteran
He is being very grumpy lately and usually doesnt mind being picked up, but he is grunting at me very loudly whenever i put my hand near him, and boxing me!!

He never used to mind bum checks... maybe as its every day now due to flies.

... my Dutch rabbit behaves that way. :shock: But only to my mother... He's cheeky with me, gives me the run around, but I never get grunted or boxed at. :oops: But he definately behaves in that exact way with my mum! Maybe it IS a Dutch bunny thing?

... my Dutch rabbit behaves that way. :shock: But only to my mother... He's cheeky with me, gives me the run around, but I never get grunted or boxed at. :oops: But he definately behaves in that exact way with my mum! Maybe it IS a Dutch bunny thing?

Maybe it is! But ive never ever heard my Benjamin grunt and he is dutch. He is however silly. Opal did a grunt the other day though which i was very surprised at!

i would to hate being checked everyday. but why dont you give him a cuddle first then check then cuddle again and give a little treat, then he wont think its that bad! alice hates me checking and she is a cashmere lop!!!!

I will try that. When he was a house bun he would love to be stroked, with his legs kicked out... but whenever i would try and pick him up to put him to bed, he would grunt and box me. Just trying to get his own way i suppose :roll:

Back