• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which Flooring?

Maizy

Mama Doe
We have been talking about replacing our flooring downstairs for years, but are now in a position to get it done ( no more apologising to guests about shredded carpet!:shock::lol:). Anyway, we had decided on laminate in the hall, study, dining room and are as yet undecided about whether to take it through the lounge too. Had a guy over a couple of days ago, who was recommended by my brother-in-law and he's said that if we want laminate we have to be really careful with the indoor buns. Not all the flooring is suitable for animals.:? I knew I'd have to think about hard wearing stuff and the damp etc.. but I've seen loads of pics on here where the buns are on wood/laminate floors, so can anyone tell me whether they had to buy special animal suited flooring for their indoor buns? Been out today looking and there's no mention of animals on any of the literature I've seen, just the suitability for hard wearing and damp.

Back