• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LOL bonding in the bathroom didn't work out!

sarahmarshadlam

Warren Scout
I thought I'd start the bonding of my new bunny Belle and Tinker in the bathroom so I put towels on the shiny floor and took them in.

Belle, the baby girl was fine and explored round the room but Tinker was an unbelievable baby. He spent the whole time on my legs trying to climb up me. Each ime I put him on the floor he ran back onto my legs where |I was sitting and tried to climb up me before he actually managed to jump into my arms.

I didn't expect the bonding session to be that Tinker was just a baby and didn't want to be put on the floor lol

Stick with it! Martha did that to me when Walt was trying to mount her but I just let him come and sniff her on my knee and then put her back on the floor again. I was there for a good 5 hours altogether but it worked! x x x

Back