• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Visited Bunny Hop Inn, Essex, was fab!

clairen

Warren Scout
Visited today and I've booked my four in for a stay over New Year when we're away. Hutchery is in owner's garden down private road. Lovely big secure shed with security cameras, locks, etc. Contains 5ft x 2.6 deep hutches for bonded pairs. 15 hutches in total and 6 or so garden runs. Owners do not leave rabbits unsupervised in the runs. Lovely and clean, owners are knowledgeable and experienced rabbit keepers and is more of a hobby than business for them. Have to show vaccination cards, won't accept unwell rabbits,etc. Rabbits are the only animals kept there. Only been opened a few months. Would recommend!! :D Claire

Visited today and I've booked my four in for a stay over New Year when we're away. Hutchery is in owner's garden down private road. Lovely big secure shed with security cameras, locks, etc. Contains 5ft x 2.6 deep hutches for bonded pairs. 15 hutches in total and 6 or so garden runs. Owners do not leave rabbits unsupervised in the runs. Lovely and clean, owners are knowledgeable and experienced rabbit keepers and is more of a hobby than business for them. Have to show vaccination cards, won't accept unwell rabbits,etc. Rabbits are the only animals kept there. Only been opened a few months. Would recommend!! :D Claire

Sounds good :)
Do they have a website?

Janex

Yes, that's the one. Just off Epping high road. Shed was immaculate! The 2 buns out in the runs had a big pile of hay each, chubes, water bottles very clean. You have to supply their dried food but they give the rest (veg, etc) according to the instructions you leave. Asked for Vet details too. Costs 30 a week for single or bonded pair and 5 quid a night for short stays or extra nights. Will rehome your rabbit if you don't collect it, so they must care, lol!?! Claire

We were impressed as well - we are just nervous about leaving our two at all! I am not sre i iwll ever get over that.

Anyone know anywhere that takes house rabbits in Essex?

We were impressed as well - we are just nervous about leaving our two at all! I am not sre i iwll ever get over that.

Anyone know anywhere that takes house rabbits in Essex?

me:wave:

we only take one booking of house bunnies at a time, and we have a 6 foot sqaured outhouse which is heated, full of toys, carpetted etc, free range 24 hours a day in there, the door is a stable door, and is locked t all times with a mesh top to let light in, san see piccies on www.sunnydaysboarding.co.uk , click on photo gallery

I see it! We are finding it very hard to think about leaving them anywhere....but my folks in Yorkshire will be annoyed if they never see me

I see it! We are finding it very hard to think about leaving them anywhere....but my folks in Yorkshire will be annoyed if they never see me

aww:) well indoor bunnies love that room cus they have it all to themselves, its never booked out to more than one person, Debs2811 currently have an indoor bunny here with me and she loved the set up. it heated, carpetted etc, its quite popular!
i think its good for house bunnies cus the majority of house buns dont like to be cooped up in a cage all day, where as with this theyre not

Back