• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bunny 8 weeks old BELLE!!!!!

sarahmarshadlam

Warren Scout
I wanted to get a bunny wife for my boy tinker and gently bond them myself. I went to pets @ home yesterday to get some hay and saw this little girl all on her own, I couldn't beleive how tiny and perfect she looked. I was going to go to a rescue but I just saw her and fell in love with my Belle.

I've had her since last night and she's lovely, so docile and inquisitive. She has had lots of cuddles and exploring round the living room and is even grinding her teeth when I stroke her for a long time!!! Her markings are so symetrical it's amazing.

Here are some photos, with the photo of my hand you can see just how tiny my little girl is!
n614569953_831439_7742.jpg

n614569953_831441_8349.jpg

Aw it's a shame you never made it to the rescue but of course she's beautiful all the same! What an adorable bunny! :love:

AMETHYST

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Hmmmmmmmmmm.......... Surrey isn't THAT far from me..........:p ;) :lol:

Back