• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have Just Burst into Tears.........U/D 21ST April ******* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh that does my nut in,really.AAAAARRRRRGGGGGG.Ignorant,selfish,greedy.What makes it worse is he wants money,he could give them to the rspca or whatever but he wants money.....The poor wee female being due in a week too and they are going to have to get put through all the stress of being moved (though for their own good)of all the :censored::censored::censored:.Where are they?

Poor bunnies, is there anyone down that way who can help?

Trouble is if the seller is who I think then they def wont let them go 'Free to good home' and they will just fill the vacated hutch with yet more Buns.

I know its futile even posting things like this but it's just so depressing when nothing seems to get better for Rabbits :cry::cry:

Sometimes I just want to scream!! :oops:

Janex

Poor bunnies. :cry: I'd have space for the doe and babies, but as you say, if you pay for them, then they will just replace them with new bunnies. :(

These people are scum is all i can say,they have no conscience whatsoever.:cry:I was just saying to Charlie82 that i don't know if i can stay on this site and i mean that in the best possible way.It is just breaking my heart seeing all these wee buns that need homes and all the wee animals that are getting mistreated n stuff.I do all i can like yourselfs but it just doesn't seem enough.With me being vegetarian and against animal experiments etc i do other things for them too.It all just seems so endless.Is this a normal feeling for everyone,or am i weak?

These people are scum is all i can say,they have no conscience whatsoever.:cry:I was just saying to Charlie82 that i don't know if i can stay on this site and i mean that in the best possible way.It is just breaking my heart seeing all these wee buns that need homes and all the wee animals that are getting mistreated n stuff.I do all i can like yourselfs but it just doesn't seem enough.With me being vegetarian and against animal experiments etc i do other things for them too.It all just seems so endless.Is this a normal feeling for everyone,or am i weak?

I'm sure you'd rather be a feeling person than someone who doesn't care, but when you become aware of the scale of rabbits suffering, which is going on unchecked and treated as acceptable by society, it is very depressing and disheartening if you can't do anything to help them :(

I think its time to read this :

An old man walking on the beach at dawn noticed a boy picking up a starfish and throwing it into the sea. When asked why, the boy explained that the stranded starfish would die if left to lie in the morning sun. ‘But there are millions of starfish on this beach,’ said the old man. ‘How can your efforts make a difference?’ The boy picked up another starfish and placed it in the waves. ‘It makes a difference to this one,’ he said.

We cant help everyBun, but everyBun we do help makes a difference :)

Janex

Not only is it cruel but if she is due this week. Where is the buck?? probs in with her so she will likely be pregnant again by next week!! Poor buns

Back