• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

want to pinch the rabbit book i got my mum!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
well mum had her birthday the other day and i got her books..well i had bene too ill to go out and shes so ahrd to shop for now....
anyhooo i went to the book depository online as they had some cheaper than amazon andive used them before..i got her mia dolans the gift.a look into a womans striggle in normallife as well as her spiritual one.....and as its been 2 years now since my dad died and she still hasnt bene to counseling i got her a bok about how to cope and adjust after losing apartner....the stories and self help stuff was good and i thought it might help.

from the animals i got a bunny book but it only came this morning so i went over and showed it to her after shed taken it out the packaging..and she laughed as it said a guide for bunnyparents! its the bunny health in the 21st century book.
i flicked thru and wished id got a copy myself....might have to treat myself:lol:

bin me rabbitlopaedia this is wayyyyy better!

I just ordered this book and the relaxed rabbit massage book together for £23.53 off Amazon :D

Last edited:
hey glad you think its as good as i think it is:wave:
the book depository had it cheaper with free delivery when i got it the other day....but if you have lots of text books etc i guess amazons an ideal place..play.com too but they wanted £15 for the same book!:shock:

yeah i was loking at the massage one but there were some bad reviews on quality of print pictures etc...perhaps for £3 odd they were expecting a glossy book:shock::lol:

the book depository had it cheaper with free delivery when i got it the other day....but if you have lots of text books etc i guess amazons an ideal place..play.com too but they wanted £15 for the same book!:shock:

yeah i was loking at the massage one but there were some bad reviews on quality of print pictures etc...perhaps for £3 odd they were expecting a glossy book:shock::lol:

By the way went to keydale today and looked at the price of that fort thing you were looking at getting

They want £99 odd pounds for it:shock: so don't bother looking their!

Yes you are right it is cheaper and fast delivery too, but I'm a bit tight and buy second hand text books off Amazon :roll::lol: so it was easier to just buy the lot all at once. ( lazy too)!:lol::lol: I can't wait for it to arrive now, starting to wish I'd paid for fast delivery!:lol:

Back