• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sapphire says...

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
"I luv veg!!!"

DSC01510.jpg

:wave:Hello Sapphire..on your short stay here you'd do anything for flat parsley!:D

Hehehe, she is the biggest vege eater out of all of my babies... infact she'd eat probably anything!!!! Hawys left a tub of Oreo's on the side... and I found her running round the garden with one in her mouth!!! I had to chase her til she surrendered it!! lol xx

I'm not sure what she is to be honest, I think she is a cross breed. She's roughly the size of a standard dwarf lop (weighs 3.6kg I think...) and has helicopter ears and bright blue eyes... She was a rescue xx

she is gorgeous & in that close up pic Im sure I can see a gleam to her fur not present in any other white furred bun. I saw a few satins at a rabit show a few weeks back & theyre faces are so cute, but unfortunately with 4 buns already I cant take anymore (unless Buttons becomes available from Donna at ARC):D

Here are a few more of her:-

Saffy-1.jpg

DSC00912.jpg

DSC00907.jpg

DSC00569.jpg

DSC00544.jpg

SAFFY.jpg

What we think? Satin or no satin? Lol.. I don't care really all I know is she is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L xx

:wave::wave:I've a nice one of her as well, Lou . Shall I post it here?

Last edited:
Here you go, Lou!

It looks as though she's got white fluffy trousers on!!
DSC02626.jpg

DSC02789.jpg

Last edited:
Aww thank you Hilda,i'd never seen that top photo before...she does look like she's wearing fluffy trousers hehe.She's such a beauty x x

Back