• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes thing.......questions

rspcarabbits

Warren Scout
Never quite paid much attention to the vibes thing and as I've now seen "poo" vibes , I need to ask some questions.

If you send vibes do you need to concentrate on the bunny in your thoughts and if so for how long for it to be effective?

Do you need to concentrate on the bunnies particular ailment?

Do you have to post your vibes on here or does it still work if you think of the bunny but do not post?

If you post your vibes on here but do not think of the bunny does it help the bunny directly or simply the owner who then gives more vibes to their bunny so it works in that way?

If you ask for vibes do you need to tell the bunny how many people have posted and who?.

Do some bunnies object to having their problems aired freely on here for example the bunny with the extra large testicle sacks yesterday?

Do some bunnys react badly to vibes in the public domain as by nature they are a very shy prey animal?

Questions, questions I know but as I see so many requests for vibes no here I know it must work so I just want to get it right before I post:)

Never quite paid much attention to the vibes thing and as I've now seen "poo" vibes , I need to ask some questions.

If you send vibes do you need to concentrate on the bunny in your thoughts and if so for how long for it to be effective?

Do you need to concentrate on the bunnies particular ailment?

Do you have to post your vibes on here or does it still work if you think of the bunny but do not post?

If you post your vibes on here but do not think of the bunny does it help the bunny directly or simply the owner who then gives more vibes to their bunny so it works in that way?

If you ask for vibes do you need to tell the bunny how many people have posted and who?.

Do some bunnies object to having their problems aired freely on here for example the bunny with the extra large testicle sacks yesterday?

Do some bunnys react badly to vibes in the public domain as by nature they are a very shy prey animal?

Questions, questions I know but as I see so many requests for vibes no here I know it must work so I just want to get it right before I post:)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just think of the bunny and hope they will be ok :lol: x

I think you just need to think of the bunny and owner and hope.

Sometimes, I'm a bit sad and lay in bed and think 'I hope so and so's bunny gets better':).

Hmmmmmmm, I suspect it's a male thing to be concerned about discussing the size of a Bun's testicles................. ;)

:lol:

Janex

I think of the bunny and I also think that the owner will feel encouraged to know they have support.
When our 10yr old bunny Chelsea had nodular myxomatosis I gained much support off this site seeing people had posted good vibes for her.
She had it quite badly with 31 nodules and was 5 months before she fully recovered. I felt encouraged by seeing the good vibes, as I found it difficult to administer the treatment I was giving her initially, and was concerned she may not pull through.
I think it is more beneficial for the pet to sense that their owner is positive and confident in treating them. (I do think your pet senses when you are feeling sad or happy, and if you are confident in their handling).
So for me, at least, the good vibes worked.

I don't think bunnies know what you're saying when you tell them everyone has sent good vibes for them and that they are going to get better, but I do think they pick up the upbeat inflection in your voice and see your smile and I think this helps.-Sue:wave:

It just shows Im thinking of the rabbit (and/or owner) and hoping for a positive outcome.

There are some members who practice Reiki though so for them it probably means something totally different.

It just shows Im thinking of the rabbit (and/or owner) and hoping for a positive outcome.

There are some members who practice Reiki though so for them it probably means something totally different.

I do reiki on very ill bunnies :wave:

Hmmmmmmm......and so forth

Hmmmmmmm, I suspect it's a male thing to be concerned about discussing the size of a Bun's testicles................. ;)

:lol:

Janex

Hmmmmmmm, I suspect its more a female thing to be concerned with discussing all sorts of private things ......and not just on bunnies:lol:

Alan.

In Washington a peace group sat down and sent out vibes of love and peace across the state. During the time they did this the crime rate went down 25%.

I believe in the power of thought and if there is enough of it then I honestly believe good can be done :D

I concentrate on the bunny or person needing the help and radiate warmth, love and healing and imagine it getting to them.

I tried T Touch on Arthur and it has worked wonders. Turned him from an aggressive unbondable bunny to a sweet bun that was bonded this past week.

I tried T Touch on Arthur and it has worked wonders. Turned him from an aggressive unbondable bunny to a sweet bun that was bonded this past week.

Did you perform Tellington Touch yourself or do you know someone who practices it?

Its something I'd be interested in learning.

I think of the bunny and I also think that the owner will feel encouraged to know they have support.
When our 10yr old bunny Chelsea had nodular myxomatosis I gained much support off this site seeing people had posted good vibes for her.
She had it quite badly with 31 nodules and was 5 months before she fully recovered. I felt encouraged by seeing the good vibes, as I found it difficult to administer the treatment I was giving her initially, and was concerned she may not pull through.
I think it is more beneficial for the pet to sense that their owner is positive and confident in treating them. (I do think your pet senses when you are feeling sad or happy, and if you are confident in their handling).
So for me, at least, the good vibes worked.

I don't think bunnies know what you're saying when you tell them everyone has sent good vibes for them and that they are going to get better, but I do think they pick up the upbeat inflection in your voice and see your smile and I think this helps.-Sue:wave:

This is a great reply which helps me understand......and I have to confess that I am so much not in touch with this sort of thing that I did not understand the feelings and effects it creates.

I also have to confess that I am not a greeting card/sympathy card/ birthday card/whatever card sort of person and I suppose the two are sort of linked.
That does not mean I do not care or or I cannot be bothered just that I am not that sort of person and I would find it hard to send public vibes as are posted on here.

I guess its more a woman sort of thing.:?

When one of my bunnies was PTS in November I got quite a few sympathy cards from forum members :love:

It really did help. :)

i often spend all day (sometimes nights) worrying about the buns on here, whether i post or not i do think get well soon thoughts and hope it really does help..

it helped for Alvin so i want to believe the vibes thing we do on here works :D:D

sending vibes is like sending feelings..you can send good vibes or bad ones..like when you get angry and the anger fuels you and you say..i wish so and so would just drop dead...etc etc..thats negative or bad vibes...but as far as im aware it hasnt made anyone drop dead:lol:
sending vibes..you think poor bunny poor owner...and you wish theyd get better and sometimes you concentrate on buns name or see bun in your minds eye and off goes the vibes...almsot sneding wishes really..like wishing osmeone happy birthday..and you say best wishes in the card or a letter..youre sending vibes then..best wishes....

i wasnt touchy feely and indeed i find it hard to hug even my own family and never say i love you to any of the..but i do it wih animals all the time:oops:

the way i was brought up i guess..but cyber hugs are different..its feeling such empathy with the situation animal or person.....that its sending a comfort zone.

sending vibes is like sending feelings..you can send good vibes or bad ones..like when you get angry and the anger fuels you and you say..i wish so and so would just drop dead...etc etc..thats negative or bad vibes...but as far as im aware it hasnt made anyone drop dead:lol:
sending vibes..you think poor bunny poor owner...and you wish theyd get better and sometimes you concentrate on buns name or see bun in your minds eye and off goes the vibes...almsot sneding wishes really..like wishing osmeone happy birthday..and you say best wishes in the card or a letter..youre sending vibes then..best wishes....

i wasnt touchy feely and indeed i find it hard to hug even my own family and never say i love you to any of the..but i do it wih animals all the time:oops:

the way i was brought up i guess..but cyber hugs are different..its feeling such empathy with the situation animal or person.....that its sending a comfort zone.

Its strange.... I do not do cyber hugs ,kisses and vibes but I do hug my own family and tell them I love them and am thinking of them.

my family are so dysfunctional and so forth that friends or folks here that i have seen around for so long.......are distant but people iknow if that makes any sense..

the only members of my family i used to hug were after my dad died....and that was my half brother in south africa who stayed with my mumlast year and turned on her and myself...my dads last surving brother..my uncle and his wife and they hated me doing it! but my uncle is so like my dad in many ways its guilt i guess because i never even hugged him in hospital..if i had hed have known there and there he was dying..my mum ive hugged of cours thru all this......and my grandaughter....but my grown up daughters are cold fish too we get it from my dad he was like it........

maybe its cos people closest to me i have too many issues with but friends or ebuddies i dont....

ok i see i need to stand int he corner again and hang my head in shame.....:oops::(:(

i dont do huggy and kissy with my family, we all know we love each other so it sort of goes without saying...

i do cyber hugs online cus when people are feeling low (it tugs at my heart) i think its nice for them to know theres someone out there thinking of them and they aint alone even if it is just the internet... i think its a way of showing empathy when you cant phsically go to them...

for me it helps if I know (can see a picture of) the bunny in mind. I'd then spend some time sending some positive thoughts/intentions by focusing on the bunny's image.

If I can't see the individual that the 'vibes' are intended for I just sit and 'meditate' and send the thoughts off into the 'universe' to find their intended recipient.

Now I bet you all think I a fruit loop.......

I guess I'm not a touchy, feely sort of woman, I don't tend to send vibes or read the rainbow bridge . Its not because I don't care, I always hope the animal gets better and feel for the owner, but I'm not really into sending vibes. I don't read the rainbow bridge because it upsets me, therefore I can't send my sympathies to people.
I have felt it helpful to write down sorrows myself on the forum, and appreciated kind comments, but I usually do it for advice and ideas.
So please don't be offended if I don't respond to these kinds of posts, it don't mean I don't care.

Back