• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my mistake again!

Love the colour but it looks more like a hamster palace than a rabbit hutch. Far too small, unless you take the door off and have it permanently open.:D

It's really expensive and only just over 3ft long :? A Bun could not be shut in it so it'd only be of use as a hidey-hole.

An indoor dog crate gives much bigger accomodation for a third of the price ;)

whooooa there

Whoooooa there ......yes they look cute but so would any other small rabbit hutch in those colours.

In essence what it is is a traditional poor design unsuitable hutch with tinsel on it .

You can do far better for less... in fact have a look on "I need your help guys" in the rabbit welfare section page 3 and you will see our design for rabbit accommodation that can ce built for about £70.

I hope this helps.

alan.

I dont really like it, and I usually like anything pink :oops: :lol:

I think its very expensive too :shock: My 6ft hutch with attached run was the same price as that one :? If you really want a hutch I would probably buy a different one and just paint it :lol:

I wouldnt really want a hutch in my house if my buns were inside though :) If they dont do them any bigger and you are after something pink you can get pink dog crates on here

http://www.doggiesolutions.co.uk/erol.html#8769X0

Back