• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my little miracle

Luciuslop

Alpha Buck
Well, I thought that given baby bun has survived almost 8 days he could definately use as many positive life vibes as possible. So, I thought I'd put out a special appeal on his behalf. PLease everyone send as many vibes to help this little guy. I am finding it so hard not to get attached to him.

DSCN6819-1.jpg

DSCN6820.jpg

Well, I am very pleased to say that baby actually got some milk out of mum this morning :D I latched him on and he found a nipple that was producing, so he was on a mission then. I could feel his tummy getting bigger as he was lying across my hand whilst he was feeding:D.Then after about 10 mins he was full and went to sleep in my hands again :love::love: I am going to continue supplementing him with the goats milk. I also need to get hold of a Pet Ag feeding kit - PAH sell them, so will be going later on.

Well, I am very pleased to say that baby actually got some milk out of mum this morning :D I latched him on and he found a nipple that was producing, so he was on a mission then. I could feel his tummy getting bigger as he was lying across my hand whilst he was feeding:D.Then after about 10 mins he was full and went to sleep in my hands again :love::love: I am going to continue supplementing him with the goats milk. I also need to get hold of a Pet Ag feeding kit - PAH sell them, so will be going later on.

thats fantastic .... :D :D

now he has a real fighting chance :D

Back