• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why?

Julia123

Warren Veteran
.... I've just got in, put comfy slob clothes on, put slippers on....ergh....wet soggey slippers.....some bun has weed in them.... not one, both, not on floor around - neatly in both....:shock::roll::roll:

.... I've just got in, put comfy slob clothes on, put slippers on....ergh....wet soggey slippers.....some bun has weed in them.... not one, both, not on floor around - neatly in both....:shock::roll::roll:

:lol::lol: I've just got my nice clean dressing gown out the dryer left in on the floor for 30 secs :( Berties being lying on it and wee'd and poo'd on it :(
Its got to be washed again.

:shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

typical! :lol:

delightful creatures aren't they :rolleyes: Bungle weed all over me last night when i gave him a cuddle too !!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
what a lovely thing to happen :lol:
Just reminded me of One Foot In The Grave when Victor Meldrew went outside in the dark and lost one of his slippers, and found it again only to realise it was a hedgehog!!! but he'd put his foot on or in it ! Ewwww

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
what a lovely thing to happen :lol:
Just reminded me of One Foot In The Grave when Victor Meldrew went outside in the dark and lost one of his slippers, and found it again only to realise it was a hedgehog!!! but he'd put his foot on or in it ! Ewwww

Ewwww !!! :lol::lol::lol: I though it may just have been a cold left foot so put my right foot in...erm...cold too...took them off and recognised that lovely clacified wee !!! My lovely leopard print fluffy flip flops... will they survive the washing machine....:cry::cry::cry: :roll:

:shock:HOW CLEVER ARE THEY???:shock: - Isn't that why you love them???;)

TP:lol:

Back