• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Billysmom!!! warning pic heavy....

charlie82

Mama Doe
some pics of my bunnies..... ermm quite a few pics :lol:

debbie5.jpg

debbie1.jpg

debbie2.jpg

debbie3.jpg

phoebe1.jpg

S4300037.jpg

theboys.jpg

maisymouse.jpg

Awe they are all abso gorgeous.Have photos but not in the right format.Am going to get a wee cheap digital camera from argos.:lol:

Thanks! they are all horrors :lol:

the long grey haired one is actually black...I hadn't noticed how light she looks in that pic!! she is a little monkey.

good lord they are ADORABLE!!!!

I just said "aaaaw" aloud and got an odd look from hubby :oops:

especially love cardi-bun! :love:

good lord they are ADORABLE!!!!

I just said "aaaaw" aloud and got an odd look from hubby :oops:

especially love cardi-bun! :love:

awww thanks! Actually there is one missing but her pic won't upload.. might have known because she's the devil incarnate....has to be difficult :lol:

Cardi-bun is my bridge bunny Charlie.... she insisted on sitting inside my cardigans, dressing gowns, jumpers you name it!! was usually fine except sometimes she would try and crawl down the arms and then it would be a little awkard :lol: I miss her :cry::cry:

:wave:OMG THEY ARE ADORABLE..AND AT LAST IVE SEEN CHARLIE, YOUR GIVING ME LOTS & LOTS OF IDEAS, O/H PANICKING:lol::lol::lol: WHATS ALL THEIR NAMES.:)

:love::love::love::love::love::love: crimes against cuteness! lock them all up in bunny prison! being so cute is just CRIMINAL! :love::love::love:

i want to steal them all!

Laura your comment made me laugh :lol::lol::lol:

Debbie....names are as follows...

Charlie (bridge bunny :cry:) she is the first bunny (black and white pic and cardigan pic)

George the broken agouti helicopter eared bun...

Phoebe lionhead

teddy Harlequin lionhead

Thumper Chinchilla lop

Maisie Blue lionhead x

Milly cashmere x lionhead (pics of when she was little...she is 1,000 x hairier now :lol:)

Laura your comment made me laugh :lol::lol::lol:

just so you know, i've made a bunny jail here at my house and i'm sending the bunny police van to bring them into custody. i'm afraid the charge ('Crimes Against Cuteness') is very severe and the punishment will have to fit the crime.

they will, therefore, probably all be sentenced to life in bunny prison. but don't worry, it will be like the british human jails, plenty of fresh air and exercise, fine food/hay, cosy beds and all the cuddles they will require.

:lol:

love the photos

Lovely photos of your rabbits , must try & get a new digital camera so i can down load photos of my rabbits .from tanya:wave:

just so you know, i've made a bunny jail here at my house and i'm sending the bunny police van to bring them into custody. i'm afraid the charge ('Crimes Against Cuteness') is very severe and the punishment will have to fit the crime.

they will, therefore, probably all be sentenced to life in bunny prison. but don't worry, it will be like the british human jails, plenty of fresh air and exercise, fine food/hay, cosy beds and all the cuddles they will require.

:lol:

LMAO! Can Sophie come too?! :lol:

Fab pics! Love the 2nd bunny down :love:

yes yes, I've sent out a warrent for Sophie too! :lol:

I have to say Laura.... I do have a soft spot for your Carlton :roll:

Thank video you showed of him drinking out of the glass was just too cute :love::love::love:

Maybe we could do some sort of swap? :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I'm definitely thinking of sending George down... he's a cheesecake thief :shock::shock::shock:

*writes warrant for George* i'm afraid there's no cheescake in bunny prison George, you're going to have to come to the station with me.... :lol:

I have to say Laura.... I do have a soft spot for your Carlton :roll:

Thank video you showed of him drinking out of the glass was just too cute :love::love::love:

Maybe we could do some sort of swap? :lol::lol:

i'm thinking of making loads of drinking videos, his tongue makes me laugh every time!

i think he'd like to do a swap today, he's been miserable with me today as payback for giving him the spring greens that gave him a tummyache :oops:

Back