• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone bought this run?

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
http:/cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?viewItem&rd=i&item=310038628097&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=21

Has anyone bought this run ?

Is it any good ?

If the link doesn't work it is item number 310038628097.

Em x

Do you think it could house four bunnies?

The one pictured looks larger than the dimensions given :?
the one described is only 4.67ft long... the one I had, which looks like the one in the pic was 7ft long...
when you say 'house' do you mean as an enclosure for housebunnies, or outdoors attached to a hutch?

I am desperate to buy the 7ft version from Zooplus. It is £52.99 at Zooplus. But - and a big but - they are out of stock and the delivery date keeps getting put back and back. They are now expected in on 26th April.

I want one now!

Vanessa xx

I am desperate to buy the 7ft version from Zooplus. It is £52.99 at Zooplus. But - and a big but - they are out of stock and the delivery date keeps getting put back and back. They are now expected in on 26th April.

I want one now!

Vanessa xx

I have just looked at that website Vanessa and the run looks perfect. So am on the waiting list for it. Great price - and I'll get a 10% discount for my first order. Thanks for telling me about that Vanessa - appreciate it!
Em x

I have been waiting for that run since March, and each time I email, they just tell me that it will be in whenever it says on the site, although they never are! Does anyone know anywhere else that stocks them at a reasonable price?

The larger run on ebay is for sale at £10 more than zooplus. Sorry - can't post a link as my PC is playing up.

I am giving zooplus another week then am buying off ebay. I did speak to someone at zooplus but she couldn't give me a definite delivery date.

My patience is ruuning out with zooplus along with this PC! :evil:

Vanessa xx

The larger run on ebay is for sale at £10 more than zooplus. Sorry - can't post a link as my PC is playing up.

I am giving zooplus another week then am buying off ebay. I did speak to someone at zooplus but she couldn't give me a definite delivery date.

My patience is ruuning out with zooplus along with this PC! :evil:

Vanessa xx

Do you know the item number for the above run on ebay? x

My PC is really hacking me off. :censored::censored::censored:

OH has installed McAfee and now it is so slow and won't let me open more than one web page. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ebay no is 120248738045. I have emailed the company in the hope they will match the zooplus price. Can but try!

Vanessa xx

Zooplus have put their price up by £7 now too! I have emailed them again, and yet again they just avoid the question. I think I will give up on them, my bunnies are coming on Saturday, and I wanted to buy all I needed from them, but pets at home it will now have to be!

They have too :censored:

And put the delivery date back again by two days. Enough is enough - am going to order mine from ebay - but will be a tad narked if Zooplus do get their act together next week!

Vanessa xx

I have ordered the run from www.ukpetsupplies.com who have the ebay shop.
The run is £1.98 more expensive than on ebay but there is no shipping cost involved if you spend over £75. As I have bought the cover and some bunny toys then I hit £75 :D:D:D :roll:

Can't wait for it to arrive!

Vanessa xx

Zooplus have put their price up by £7 now too! I have emailed them again, and yet again they just avoid the question. I think I will give up on them, my bunnies are coming on Saturday, and I wanted to buy all I needed from them, but pets at home it will now have to be!

Have they really put them up by £7? It still shows as original price on website. If that's the case I may just go to www.ukpetsupplies.com just out of principal!

Have just checked in case I got the price wrong and it was in Euros :D It is £7 more expensive on my PC - but what a painful excercise. This :censored: machine won't let me open more than one web page. Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh

And it gets worse for you, Zooplus have put the delivery date back further to 30th April :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Last edited:
Back