• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

are there any giants needing homes in rescues?

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
I'm not sure if I'm putting this in the right place but a friend "facebooked" me saying "you're pretty knowledgeable about rabbits, I want to get a giant". I've sent him several million questions and intend to make sure he knows what he's getting into (he did sound like he's had a rabbit before). I'm pushing him towards adopting from a rescue so I'm wondering if any rescues have giants up for adoption at the moment? I'm not very clued up when it comes to the larger breeds and he said German Giant but I'm sure I could twist his arm to keep his options open....

Thanks peeps! x

We've got one at The Rabbit Residence in Cambs but not sure what his details are at the mo. Can find out though.

I'm not sure if I'm putting this in the right place but a friend "facebooked" me saying "you're pretty knowledgeable about rabbits, I want to get a giant". I've sent him several million questions and intend to make sure he knows what he's getting into (he did sound like he's had a rabbit before). I'm pushing him towards adopting from a rescue so I'm wondering if any rescues have giants up for adoption at the moment? I'm not very clued up when it comes to the larger breeds and he said German Giant but I'm sure I could twist his arm to keep his options open....

Thanks peeps! x

If you're in Northamptonshire, try Rabbit Rescue http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/centres.asp#Northamptonshire . They usually have a few giant rabbits there.

this person had a rabbit with it's own out house and garden run up until 2 years ago and he lived until he was 10 so i feel much happier about him possibly getting a bunny! he said he loves Percy so i'll be having a talk to him tomorrow! woo!

:wave: thanks for your help so far!

Will everyone stop putting up links to Giants or ban me from this thread as you know what I am like:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Will everyone stop putting up links to Giants or ban me from this thread as you know what I am like:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think we'd need to ban you from the whole forum. IMO your beyond help now :lol::lol::lol:

Back