• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Jasper's trying to kill me!

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
All the problems etc we've had with him have been stressful enough but I swear he really went for it today!
I got up and came downstairs, my mum says to me that she can't see him in the shed so I go out to find him.
I couldn't! He was nowhere to be seen :shock:
Now logically I know a rabbit can't just vanish, and there's no way anything could have got into the shed or he could have got out... but he wasn't there.

I looked under and behind everything, took all the tunnels etc out of the shed and still couldn't find him.

My dad comes out and says have you looked in the dustbin, I'm like he can't be in there... how would he have got in - the dustpan and brush is still sitting on top of it as well, it would have fallen off if the lid was lifted.... wouldn't it??

So I look in the bin and there's Jasper sitting there looking like butter wouldn't melt :shock: :lol:

I have no idea how he got in there or how long he'd been in there, but he seems none the worse for the experience :rolleyes:

I think maybe I should! I moved them out to the shed on Tuesday after being woken up twice on Monday night by strange noises coming from under my bed... only to find Jasper having a nosey about under there :rolleyes: :lol:
They had the run of my toilet and an open indoor cage and he managed to sqeeze down the side to give himself the run of my bedroom. :shock::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why would anyone throw away a perfectly good rabbit?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was muttering to myself afterwards about people more or less throwing pets away when they get bored with them... but I've never heard of a pet throwing themselves away! Maybe Jasper's trying to tell me he's bored of me :lol:

Back