• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wow!!

good luck that looks amazing im after one too the prob is theres nothing in my area and my o/h wont go too far to collect it :roll:

Ooo Jackie Im not sure how much a van would be to hire. I hope you get it :) Are you not bidding on the one tomorrow you put up ?

Steph I am going to bid on that one tomorrow,but it has 3 bids already,if that goes over £50 then hubby said he would buy me a new one as not worth it as it needs work,Have asked the people selling the red and green house if they have a buy it now like you said,havent heard back yet!!:)

Steph I am going to bid on that one tomorrow,but it has 3 bids already,if that goes over £50 then hubby said he would buy me a new one as not worth it as it needs work,Have asked the people selling the red and green house if they have a buy it now like you said,havent heard back yet!!:)

Yeh I agree dont pay too much for the other one ;) as it needs money spending on it. Yay Im glad you have gone for a buy it now question :) It worked for me :) Good luck Jackie !!

just shown grumpy hubby and he said he thinks it is too big,it will go way over our price range and doesnt want to hire a van:cry:

I like the look of that one, the upstairs would be great for storage if the buns dont need an upstairs, and it has more height height for you. It looks very similar to Wilkinsons Pear Tree cottage but that £400 new. :shock:

Have a look in the local paper for Man & Van, it shouldnt cost much if its fairly local.... plus its already dismantled, and would fit on a roof rack. We fitted a 6X4 shed on the top of our car, though we do only live down the road from B&Q.

Good luck, if anyone deserves a playhouse, you do!:D

It's fab! But why do you bid on things before the last minute of the auction? That's the best way to do it. Set your timer for ten minutes before the auction ends, then when it gets to the last minute (or even 30 seconds) type in the MAXIMUM amount you're willing to pay. Works every time for me! :thumb:

AMETHYST

I always put my bid in at the last minute,with snipe software it does it for you in the last ten seconds of the auction,but i am afraid lots of people do this now.I am really suprised that many playhouses are being sold at near to new prices.I shall be patient,i see there is already a bid on that house,i dont think people realise that if they waited until near the end then they might get it cheaper as they are driving the price up higher for themselves too.
I have contacted a man and van and he charges £20 an hour so if i win it i shall use him and not tell hubby;)We have a roof rack,do you think 8ft x 6ft is too wide to fit on the roof?I think we would get stopped by the police??I shall get my man and van!!:lol:

I always put my bid in at the last minute,with snipe software it does it for you in the last ten seconds of the auction,but i am afraid lots of people do this now.I am really suprised that many playhouses are being sold at near to new prices.I shall be patient,i see there is already a bid on that house,i dont think people realise that if they waited until near the end then they might get it cheaper as they are driving the price up higher for themselves too.
I have contacted a man and van and he charges £20 an hour so if i win it i shall use him and not tell hubby;)We have a roof rack,do you think 8ft x 6ft is too wide to fit on the roof?I think we would get stopped by the police??I shall get my man and van!!:lol:

Hi Jackie

So hope you get it if you really want it. I know you've been looking for a while. Shame your other half not being co-operative - just work on him during the remainder of the auction days ;)

Do you have a tow bar on your car? Once playhouse dismantled it would probably fit on a trailer. Wish I was nearer - I would try to help you out.

Cant fault my O/H - i managed to get a 12ft x 10ft shed on ebay for £15! We live in South Wales and the shed was in Solihull. He didnt bat an eyelid - just arranged to borrow a massive car transporting trailer off his mate and off we went.

However, when we got back home the 12 x 10 shed became his and i had his existing 10 x 8 for the bunnies and storage, etc.

Really hope you get it and can sort something out in respect of transport. Will keep my fingers crossed.

Back