• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P@H adoption...

Aww if you really want the bun and its the adoption section then why not? Otherwise where else will he go?

P@H need to be tackled at the head office really and some of the ones in there adoption section look in despair and need a nice new home.

Near Cheltenham? Or am i being stupid? :lol: We adopted Joey from there a year ago

:lol::lol:
hahaha no the one in Coventry.

im really going to have to win my parents over on this. theyve said they want no more pets, but im gonna try my hardest. i feel pretty bad buying my rabbits from breeders, but now after joining this forum i know that rabbits need a second chance.

they said they only want a £12 donation for him and it then goes towards rescuing more rabbits and guineas.

BUT - having two giants, will the mix work? hes fully grown and pretty average/ average small sized.

:lol::lol:
hahaha no the one in Coventry.

im really going to have to win my parents over on this. theyve said they want no more pets, but im gonna try my hardest. i feel pretty bad buying my rabbits from breeders, but now after joining this forum i know that rabbits need a second chance.

they said they only want a £12 donation for him and it then goes towards rescuing more rabbits and guineas.

BUT - having two giants, will the mix work? hes fully grown and pretty average/ average small sized.

:lol: i feel sorry for your parents, they only said no the other day!

good luck though! :wave:

:lol: i feel sorry for your parents, they only said no the other day!

good luck though! :wave:

uurmmm... yea.
they said no again. :shock:

i just dont know when to give up :lol:
i think its time i do give up now and be grateful for what ive got :lol:

Back