• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sibling rivalry...

jane28

Alpha Buck
Just wondering something... I have been noticing lately that my sister lop eared (we are assuming they are sisters) are getting extremely excited when i am around their cage, to the point where they are chasing each other around and trying to hump each other...:roll:
Im putting this down to the hormones and hope this will stop or subside when they have been spayed...
However i noticed today that Smokey went for Bandit (the name Beetlejuice wasnt working out :lol:) but didn't want to bite her, and it wasn't an attack but i think it was to just put her in her place as she ran across the front of her nose...
I have been considering that if the spay doesnt stop this behaviour and calm them down to seperate them and find each one a bunny husband...

WHats everyones experience of "bonded " siblings?

the same as above. Spay sooner rather than later to avoid a full-blown fight:D My sisters fought, but are now happy together in a group of 9

Back