• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I saw....

whilst I was in the kitchen washing up.

I had to sneak out very carefully so as not to wake.

Hutch had rain cover on so its not brilliantly clear.

DSCF0871-1.jpg

Getting closer.....

DSCF0872.jpg

Closer still....

DSCF0873.jpg

One very flat out Jem:lol:

DSCF0874.jpg

Never seen her flop upside down before. She does look a little on the tubby side as well:oops:

:lol::lol:

Two of my buns are prolific floppers.... and so dramatic about it too.

Phoebe throws herself over all of the time and does a few rolls on her back too before settling on her side. Sometimes she does it a bit too hard and ends up rolling over completely and shocking herself, but she just picks herself up and does it again. :lol:

Awwwww! ^^

She looks so cute!

I looked out the kitchen window to see Barney in a similar position once... But I just freaked and thought he'd collapsed... Don't think he was amused when I started poking him out of his nap. :rolleyes:

my pepper flops too he throws him self down quite hard and some times he rolls in the dirt and some times just goes to sleep its almost like you can here a realy big sigh as he does it :lol:

Aww it's lovely seeing them flump (our word for it!!) Willow literally throws himself down! He looks really fat when he does it but he's not really.

Back