• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

settled my window proofing probs thanks happyhutch!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
ok i have four house buns..two bonded frenchies two seperate littlies who were a bonded foursome at xmas..theyre house buns and bif has always had a tummy problem. So every summer i buy some more insect netting that you fix to velcro or hook n loop tape stuck to your window frames..that was about manageable until we got the cats...:shock: now my cats havent been outside yet to play alone....i trying to get my fence finsihed and cat prof my gardne so hopefully mine will be detterred form wanderingoff and the neighboor hodd cats are put off coming in...

the windows arte a real bugbear and the cat screens well so pricey but im useless!! im dangerous with a dinner fork with my blackputs let alone hacksaws etc:oops::lol:

so yesterday i was at my mums it was her birthday and the same day her happy hutch order turned up. shes decided to leave hunnybunny the cage with the lid tied back for putitng her tray food and water in....and outside the tray she has he wigwam tent her hidey house and her fleece bed and toys...but mum doesnt want apen in place all the time so we though we could just panel the end of the lounge off so hunnybunny wil be with me mum like she is now but iwth freedom....

so we got this

http://www.happyhutch.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=203&categoryID=9

it came as seprate panels a bag of eye hooks and 6 peg/poles to go thru the eye hooks to hold it together....we have figured it out so we can have it straight across her lounge......

and i hit me...i could cable tie two panels on top of each other..fasten insect netting one side and fit it to cover my open windows holding it in place with a cheap extending net pole from top of window space to windowsill.

my cats cant escape....when indoors the neighbourhood cats cant get in and the netting means no flies or spiders etc but esp flies with poor bifs problems.

Back