• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy hutch delivery

Rose

Mama Doe
I'm planning to buy a hutch from the happy hutch company soon. For anyone who has bought from them, do they email you when it will be delivered. I need to know because i might need to take the day off college. :)

You can ask them to email you when they've sent it out - I did :) Also if you have a safe place to leave it if you are not in they can request that it be left for you [as they did with mine :)]

Ok thanks.

You can ask them to email you when they've sent it out - I did Also if you have a safe place to leave it if you are not in they can request that it be left for you [as they did with mine

Doesnt someone have to sign for it

Just make sure you email them after you've ordered [I got mine through their ebay shop £30 cheaper!] and ask them to let you know when it's posted and if they can leave it in a safe place :)

Back