• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My poor babies...

they are used to having their run open all day and most of night along with access to big garden for at least 2 hours a day. Fences are down between us and next door neighbours so they are limited to their run at the moment - at least until this weekend/next weekend.

I feel so guilty and sorry for them - no binkies for the last few days as they cannot stretch their little legs. They seem happy enough but keep sitting at the hutch door for it to be opened for their big stretch of the day.

Fences need to be done very soon.

Don't worry, they will be fine! I just went through this myself after the last big gale we had a few weeks ago. The entire fenceline between ours and our next door neighbours went down. Thankfully we got it fixed quickly.....it was getting a bit tiresome as my neighbour is a big animal lover, and every time I went out to do anything with the buns she would come racing out to chat to me the whole time - it made it rather hard to get on with things! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Oh yes my neighbour is the same - she told me she didn't think Flopsy was a rabbit as he is so fluffy and even rang her daughter and described what he looked like to see if she knew what he was:shock::lol:

She even named them Flopsy and Mopsy and used to watch them from the bedroom window. She said she loves the fences being down as she can now see them from the kitchen window.

She got one name right Flopsy but for wrong rabbit:lol: Her Flopsy is my Jem and her Mopsy is my Flopsy - if you know what I mean.:roll:

but your bunnies run is still quite a good size! they r just sulking :lol::lol:
trying 2 make u feel bad!

the other day i put peanut and jelly back ten min after they were first put out cus it started hailing.... n he stuck his nose through the mesh (cus its that wide fox proof black mesh) and layed on his side looking so depressed!!

they know were watching:lol:

Back