• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I know this is on the wrong board but this is it.......the other one has disappeared!

brightspark19

Warren Scout
Hi i know this is in the wrong place but i have a virus on my computer and it seems to have wiped out 'general chat' from the site on my computer. I hasn't disappeared on anyone elses has it?

its not concealed or anything as ive dragged the arrows down and looked everywhere. I hate viruses.

Everyone had given me things to download free but it only downloads a thing which highlights what iswrong with the comp but u have to pay for the clean up. and all the free ones you have to do a intro offer like sign up to a dvd club thing. I just want a clear antivirus and spyware software which deletes this virus from my system with no hassle and no sign ups to anything!

I find General chat is only not there when I'm viewing only and not actually signed in. However, the fact that you have posted means you must be signed in.

Is it still not there when signed in?

Back