• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dr Finlay- My 11 Year Old Bunny :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He spends most of the time eating or sleeping but at his age he can do exactly as he pleases !!

Picture2349.jpg

Janex :)

I've got one just like that!!, this is Harvey and he is 11 years old as well, he is spending much of his time sleeping now, and he is getting a bit wobbly

Harvey6116x1.jpg

Who named him Dr Finley Jane ?
What's his story ?,and has he settled down with Asher ? His new wifey bun.

Dr Finlay is so handsome - he is a very lucky bun to have found you at his age Jane - at least he knows he will be happy and safe for the rest of his bunny hopping time.:D

:lol:

seriously though he is a cutie!! and what an age to get to. what is the average for "a rabbit" (just wondering if I will ever see Charlie again in the fur :()

I'd say average age is 8-10 years :)
But I have heard of a few 15 year old Buns :D

Janex

Who named him Dr Finley Jane ?
What's his story ?,and has he settled down with Asher ? His new wifey bun.

Dr Finlay was handed into Bobtails Rescue last year. He used to be known as 'Harvey' but I thought he deserved a 'character' name :)
I really love old Bunnies and have previously adopted a 10 year old and another 11 year old Bun from Bobtails.

Janex :)

I'd say average age is 8-10 years :)
But I have heard of a few 15 year old Buns :D

Janex

BRILL!!!

When I was not the rabbit buff (HA) I am now I was told 4-5 so that's fab, Charlies will be middle aged when I get back :thumb:

brightened my day Jane, thank you

does he have heaps of character?

Back