• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit hutch warehouse

I had a look at these when I was considering another hutch but decided against them as the largest one seems to be only 4' long

Ive been looking at the 4ft long double hutch for jack. The biggest they sell is 6ft long.

Last edited:
I would not buy from this company again.

Our first hutch came from here. We were not impressed and soon replaced it. To be fair it was 12 months ago so the quality may have improved. I would suggest looking elsewhere.

Vanessa xx

I have been looking at this site too. I would like to know if the hutches are good quality and strong. Been to P@H tonight and they are so flimsey even though they have some really large hutches.

Anyone got a recommendation for websites? I see a lot of people speak about Happy Hutch Company but I don't think they look very good quality from the pics on the website?

The hutch we bought was very flimsy. The ramp was badly warped and my OH had to replace it. Sadly, as we had no choice but to house the rabbits in it straight away we could not return it under their terms and conditions.

We now have a PAH Thistle Hall which is a loy more substantial than the rabbithutchwarehouse one if that helps.

A loy of people on here have bought from Rydale and have been happy with (sorry, not sure of website)

Vanessa xx

I recomend the Happy hutch co

www.happyhutch.co.uk

Really good quality, fast delivery and friendly people on the end of the phone if you have any questions :D Heres my 6ft huch I got from them!

011-2.jpg

My concern with this company is the size of the hutches, most are only 4 foot, the odd one is bigger, and many of them are only 16 or 18 inches deep which is totally inadequate.

Please can you change your title to read WAREHOUSE:lol::lol::lol::shock:Whenever I see the post my brain interprets it as "whorehouse" and I have this mental image of H.H opening a knocking shop!!::oops:lol::lol::lol:

Back