• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bunny! Fletcher!!

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
Here is my new addition! hes a 2 year old grey and white lionhead x whos VERY VERY big! (altho all his descriptions say black,hes more dark grey) hes a bit nervy but loves being cuddled and is already making himself at home. I am his 4th owner,and promised him this would be his forever home!
Welcome your new home Fletcher Halliwell!

CRIM0063.jpg

CRIM0064.jpg

CRIM0074.jpg

CRIM0073.jpg

CRIM0082.jpg

Large is putting it nicley! i think the lady at the rescue seen the shock on my face because she said if hes not for you we can always take him back :lol: hes such a sweetie tho bless him

hello fletcher :wave:

looks like your a very lucky bunny to be going to live with all those girlies ;)

and if anyone says your big or fat just argue I am not fat just fluffy and loveable....

I can see why your new mummy fell in love with those 'take me home eyes'

I know! hes really coming out of himself aswell today hes been a tad more adventerous bless his little heart, you can tell hes not used to being handled!

Back