• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dear Theo.....

montyflossy

Alpha Buck
Dear Theo,

Thank you so much for lovely snuggly warm thing you sent me! I love sitting next to it and it keeps me nice and warm all the time. I feel much better when I am warm and it makes me enjoy my time more. It also makes me eat more, drink more and act like my old self again (or thats what mum said anyway!)

I am really grateful and so is my mum, she said knowing that I am warm whilst she is at work stops her worrying about me and my frail old bones so much.

Mum also said could I please give her love to Ethel May, but I'm not sure who that is, only if its a girl I probably wouldn't like her because I can be a bit grumpy.

Anyways, here I am with my new warm thing:

rabbits046.jpg

Lots of love,

Molly x

Awwwwwwwww that's OK, it's a pleasure and I am pleased you are making good use of it for your old bones, tell your mummy that she is looking after you very well and Ethel May sends lots of love to her, your mum used to look after Ethel May when she was poorly and then she came to live here

I am so pleased you are warm now, take care of yourself and tell your mum not to worry

Ethel May sends xxxxxxxx

Back