• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soooo close!

Siona

Mama Doe
After a lovely day together with Nigel painstakingly grooming Gladys, including cleaning the scabby bits he'd caused by pulling her fur out in the bonding last week, it all nearly went very horribly wrong.

Gladys decided to climb on Nigel and hump his head. It was all very quiet and he was submissive but then as I was just about to break them up I saw that he had had enough..... from under her tail I just saw this vast pink mouth open and bunny jaws head straight towards her bits!!! :shock::shock::shock: THere was nothing I could do to stop it! It was sooo lucky all he got was a mouthful of fur. Once I got my heart out of my mouth I checked her and she was fine, but she went to sulk in the litter tray :lol:

Am I the only one this has happened to?

Honey chose the wrong end of Fudge....... he had to have a stitch in a very delicate place :shock:
Always managed the right end after that :lol:

Back