• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dust Free hay bags please ?

Steph

Warren Veteran
Please does anyone have a couple of the dust free hessian hay bag sacks (empty ones) I could buy off them please and I would cover the postage ? I want to make something out of two of them. :oops: Pretty please :)

Oooo yes please :) thank you so much. Im making a scarecrow for one of the special needs children I work with :) Will make a good head :lol: I dont mind paying just let me know. Thank you again :)

Are you sorted then?
I have a load - I give them to the schools I go to for their sack races. never thought about scarecrows before.....

Steph has asked for four but i only have two at the moment (the others are still full)... so if i send two and you send two HS?
:D

Hi, I have two empty sacks if you still need them :) They have stopped sending the hay in these sacks now, and are sending them in cardboard boxes instead

Back