• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

transport for a bun

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
i know this is completly cheeky of me to ask but i have no other option i would like to get a bun from Huddersfield down to anywhere in surrey or if anyone would be so kind to go on a road trip only probs is i cant drive :roll:
i would be willing to pay the petrol.
sorry if i offend anyone by asking this i thought it may be worth a try.

I can do Huddersfield to Barnsley any Thursday evening, so that might save you a trip to Huddersfield Angie65, as could drop off at yours or you could pick up from us:)

anywhere i can get to surrey no probs my nan said that she would be able to drive me but she cant drive to huddersfield as her legs cant take it which i understand after all she is 70 but looks good for her age:D im next to heathrow airport

Last edited:
Is this for a rescue bunny ?

No it isnt Snowy but i dont see where he point is of asking that anyway:?
i wouldnt think it made a difference transporting a bun is transporting it.
all i was asking was for some help no need to :censored: on someone when they ask for some.

No it isnt Snowy but i dont see where he point is of asking that anyway:?
i wouldnt think it made a difference transporting a bun is transporting it.
all i was asking was for some help no need to :censored: on someone when they ask for some.

I only asked a simple question, is it for a rescue bunny?, there's no need to get nasty, I very often help with bunny runs as I would have in this case had it been a rescue bunny, I think it does make a difference, it ceratinly does to me!!

I only asked a simple question, is it for a rescue bunny?, there's no need to get nasty, I very often help with bunny runs as I would have in this case had it been a rescue bunny, I think it does make a difference, it ceratinly does to me!!

sorry, but i always have to prove myself to you it seems because you Hate breeders and exibitors so much

When I have wanted transport for a Bun from a Breeder I have used this company

http://www.animalcouriers.com/

I did once request help on here but relealise that it was, at best, tactless on my part ;)
I found the company to be reliable and the facilities offered for the Bun during transport to be good. The last time I used them was the middle of last year and all was good with them then :)

Janex

If there going to a gooood home i cant see where it matters whether its a rescue bun or not :D:D

Because personally I wouldn't do anything to help anyone breed more animals when there are thousands already in rescues waiting for for good homes, especially when beeding is done to supply garden centres and pet shops, and having rescued lots of rabbits from these situations it really does matter to me whether it's a rescue bunny or not, but that is my opinion

Raven Rexs actually PM'd me to point out it was a Show bun I would be transporting, not a Rescue, so I appreciate her honesty:D

If this isn't sorted by the time I come back from holiday, I'd be happy to help:D

Last edited:
Good luck hun.

Raven wasn't asking for people to slater her, and its so nice that people are willing to help. Im miles away otherwise I would x

Can't I ask a simple question without being jumped on, nobody was slating Raven Rexes, I merely asked "was it a rescue bunny", because if it was I would have offered to help, as I do with lots of other bunnyruns, I have driven up and down this country more times than I care to remember, again I repeat I would have offered to help, end of!!

Back